Wood Laser Engraving Machine, Best Laser Engraver For Wood
Are you looking for a Wood Laser Engraving Machine? EMIT 1060 is your best choice. EMIT 1060 is a small wood laser engraving machine that is easy to operate and has a high engraving speed. In addition, you can customize different operation panels and engraving platforms to enable you to carry out your project smoothly.
As a professional laser equipment manufacturer, EMIT is committed to providing customers with the best laser engraving equipment. EMIT 1060 CO2 laser engraver can engrave wood, acrylic and other materials, it is an indispensable tool for your project. This device is available in a variety of models, For example, you can choose different operating platforms (honeycomb or other), different control systems, different power. Below we list the common machine configurations. If you need an upgraded laser engraving machine, contact us now.
|Model: EMIT 1060||Engraving Area: 1000*600mm|
|Laser Tube: Sealed CO2 Glass Tube||Laser power: 50W/60W/80W/100W/150W|
|Power Supply: AC220V,50Hz/AC110V,60Hz||Engraving Speed: 0-30000mm/min|
|Function: Engraving/Cutting||Cooling Mode: Water Cooling|
|Applicable Material: Wood, Acrylic, Crytal, Glass, Leather, MDF, Paper, etc||Applicable Industries: Hotels, Garment Shops, Building Material Shops, etc|
|Type: USB||Warranty:1 Year|
1. High-quality laser head, closed new design to avoid dust.
2. The best laser lens, high laser light transmittance and good effect.
1. Honeycomb engraving platform (default): High intensity, Non-reflective, High stability, Good insulation.
2. Blade operating platform (customized): Suitable for sheet metal processing, Countertop leveling, Corrosion resistance.
Lifting platform (internal): Through the high-quality chain, the powerful motor realizes the lifting of the platform to find the most suitable engraving distance.
1. Rotation: used for engraving of standard cylinders.
2. Standard rotation: used for engraving of Irregular material.
3. Chiller: used to engrave a amount of material for a long time.
|Matte Board||Yes||Yes||Anodized Aluminum||Yes||*|